Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully as they will form a contract between us and you; your acceptance of which is agreed from any payment related to a Little Beans Learning event.
We have tried to keep these Terms and Conditions brief, easy to understand, and as straightforward as possible. If you have any questions however, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- You (‘Parent/Carer’)
- Us (Little Beans Learning and hereinafter referred to as ‘the Company’ or ‘Little Beans’)
- The Event – the event that is being undertaken described.
What do both parties agree to?
The Parent/Carer agrees to:
- Provide the Little Beans Learning the relevant information for each participating child prior to the event including, but not exclusively;
- Any medical conditions and/or is taking any medication
- Any allergies
- Emergency contact information
- Notify Little Beans Learning of any changes to this relevant information between submission, start date and end date.
- If a meal is required for a Little Beans club, parents/carers are required to provide this
- Consent to First Aid being administered on your child unless specifically stated otherwise in writing
The Company agrees to:
- Carry out the event described in accordance to the mentioned terms and conditions below.
- Use only staff with Safeguarding training at Level 1 or above
- Use only staff holding a CRB certificate
- Have a qualified First Aider on site at all times
Little Beans does not accept responsibility for any accidental injury and/or damage to or loss of property whilst attending a club.
We maintain insurances required by law. Details can be given upon request.
If a child can no longer attend, we require a minimum of 1 weeks notice so that we have the opportunity to fill the place. In this case, a full refund will be given. Notification of cancellation should be given in writing. It is at the discretion of Little Beans Learning as to what refund is possible after this period.
Little Beans requires a certain number of attendees for its workshops and clubs to go ahead. Therefore, if that number is not reached, Little Beans will be entitled to cancel the event and a full refund will be given.
Should Little Beans have to cancel the activity for any reason, a full refund will be given.
COVID-19 Our Policy:
Little Beans will continue to follow the latest government guidelines, specifically in terms of holiday club provision. As this guidance is being updated regularly, please contact us with any queries regarding your child’s safety.
Staff will be practicing and encouraging good hygiene and regular cleaning will take place throughout the day.
Should your child, or anyone in their household, show symptoms of Covid-19 before the activity begins, and you are required to isolate and so would miss the activity, please contact us and a full refund will be given.
Should a case of Covid-19 be identified within the Little Beans provision, the club will be stopped immediately and the children and staff affected will need to isolate for the required number of days. In this case, no refund will be given.
Photographs may be taken throughout your child’s time at Little Beans. These will be used on our website, social media and promotional content. If you wish to opt out of this please make us aware on the consent forms submitted after payment.
Little Beans adheres to all national and EU data protection, data transfer, data retention, GDPR and confidentiality regulations and always stores data sent to us in a secure manner within our security policy.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions:
The Company reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. Failure to receive notification of a change does not make those changes invalid. These Terms and Conditions will always be available to download or print from our website.